Shaving is the most masculine daily ritual, yet has become a chore for many. Shaving with a straight razor changes a chore to a zen like meditative experience to be enjoyed when time permits.
This razor is timeless with one modern touch:
- The natural color scales (handle) and horn wedge are as popular now as they were 150 years ago.
- In the same way that a round pen fits your hand better than a rectangular carpenter’s pencil, these scales have been rounded to optimize your experience.
- The blade was hand-made in Solingen Germany, where Dovo has been making straight razors since 1906. Solingen, "The City of Blades", has been known for them since Medieval times.
- The scales were hand-made by artistic craftsman in Nashville, TN with focus on quality, fit and finish.
Specifics about this product:
- This new Dovo Gentleman's blade is made from carbon steel. It is a full hollow 6/8 razor with no shoulder.
- The scales are made from premium Natural Linen Micarta and have a horn wedge.
- Hand Pinned in brass.