Shaving is the most masculine daily ritual, yet has become a chore for many. Shaving with a straight razor changes a chore to a Zen like meditative experience to be enjoyed when time permits.
This razor is timeless with one modern touch:
- The rounded ends of the scales (only available through Hendrix Classics) bring a modern touch to a tool that has been used for centuries.
- In the same way that a round pen fits your hand better than a rectangular carpenter’s pencil, these scales have been rounded to optimize your experience.
- The razor blade was hand-made in Solingen, Germany, where Dovo has made straight razors since 1906. Solingen, "The City of Blades", has been known for them since Medieval times.
- The scales were hand-made by artistic craftsman in Nashville, TN with focus on quality, fit and finish.
Specifics about product:
- The scales are made from premium materials that have been meticulously selected.
- Hand Pinned in brass surrounded by stainless.