Shaving is the most masculine daily ritual, yet has become a chore for many. Shaving with a straight razor changes a chore to a zen like meditative experience to be enjoyed when time permits.
The rugged looks of this razor are very masculine:
- The tan scales (handle) and horn wedge would fit well with cowboys from a time past.
- In the same way that a round pen fits your hand better than a rectangular carpenter’s pencil, these scales have been rounded to optimize your experience.
- The was made in Solingen Germany, where Dovo has been making straight razors since 1906. Solingen, "The City of Blades", has been known for them since Medieval times.
- The scales were hand-made by artistic craftsman in Nashville, TN with focus on quality, fit and finish.
Specifics about this product:
- This new Dovo Best Quality blade is made from carbon steel. It is a full hollow 5/8 razor with no shoulder.
- The scales are made from premium Tan Canvas Micarta and have a horn wedge.
- Hand Pinned in brass surrounded by stainless.